I'm recording my progress while working on my children's book: Sometimes I Blow Fire Like a Dragon. My goal is to launch my book in October. I'm choosing to self-publish through CreateSpace.com. If this blog bores you out of your mind, don't worry. I'm mainly doing it for myself- as yet another way to keep focused on the project.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Digital coloring update!

Hey guys,
I just wanted to post some of the progress I have made since I started the color and texture phase of my book. I have 1 full spread, and 1 single page completed.
Comments are always welcome. Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. it looks soo good! I am so excited to continue to see your progress!!
    -Katelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! It looks great!! enough color and design to make it pop, but it is not overwhelming. I love it... I also see that you can appreciate a man in argyle...

    ReplyDelete