I'm recording my progress while working on my children's book: Sometimes I Blow Fire Like a Dragon. My goal is to launch my book in October. I'm choosing to self-publish through CreateSpace.com. If this blog bores you out of your mind, don't worry. I'm mainly doing it for myself- as yet another way to keep focused on the project.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Publisher logo done

So since I'm self-publishing and I'm technically the publisher, I need a logo.

I decided on Seesaw Publishing as my imprint name, keeping with the kids theme. I also decided to use elements from my old website logo to create this new one. The first logo can be seen here on my current website:

www.kelseaparks.com

Here is my publisher logo:

I'm still working on coloring my spreads- I've got about 4 done. In the next week or so I'll be buying my ISBN and registering my imprint.

Slowly, but surely the book is coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment